您現在的位置是:首頁 >生活 > 2021-12-14 19:19:39 來源:
英文動畫電影《冰河世紀1》第13期玩躲貓貓(音頻+中英臺詞)百度網盤免費下載
英文動畫電影《冰河世紀1》第13期玩躲貓貓(音頻+中英臺詞)百度網盤免費下載
原文視聽:
Great news. I found a shortcut.
嘿!好消息!我找到一條近路!
What do You mean, shortcut?
什么近路?
I mean faster than the long way around.
就是走著要比走長路快
I know what a shortcut is.
噢!我知道什么叫“近路”!
Either we beat the humans to Glacier Passor we take the long way and miss 'em.
我們穿過去就能比人類先到“冰川道”不然就會錯過他們
Through there? What do you take me for?
穿過那兒?你把我當什么了?
This time tomorrow, you could be a free mammoth.
明天這個時候你…就可以自由了
Or a nanny. I never get tired of peekaboo.
或繼續做保姆。玩“躲躲貓”我是不會膩的
Guys. Guys. Check this out.
伙計們,瞧這個
Sid, the tiger found a shortcut.
老虎找到一條近路
No, thanks. I choose life.
不,謝謝,我想活命
Then I suggest you take the shortcut.
那我建議你最好還是走近路
Are You threatening me?
你在威脅我嗎?
Move, sloth!
走,樹懶!
Way to go, tiger.
好樣的,老虎
Quick. Get inside.
快!快進去!
要點講解:
原文:Through there? What do you take me for?穿過那兒?你把我當什么了?
take for:認為
Why does she take me for a fool?
她為什么把我當作傻子看待?
原文:Or a nanny. I never get tired of peekaboo.或繼續做保姆。玩“躲躲貓”我是不會膩的
get tired of:對……感到厭倦
We get tired of the busy work.
我們厭倦了繁忙的工作。
shortcut:近路
mammoth:毛象
nanny:保姆
peekaboo:躲躲貓
如需下載英文動畫電影《冰河世紀1》第13期玩躲貓貓(音頻+中英臺詞)電子版可以掃描下方二維碼↓↓↓